It’s Almost Here!! Power of the Purse 2018
Power of the Purse 2018 is two days away and I am not sure who is more excited, our creative, hardworking Power of the Purse team or our guests who have been waiting patiently for the event to arrive ! Let’s just say we are ALLready for Thursday, May 10th !
Here is some information we want you to know so your evening goes as smoothly as possible:
- The doors for the event will open at 5:30pm
- Dinner will be served at 6:30pm
- Please be sure to check in at the registration table as you arrive so you know where to find your table. All seats are reserved.
- Arrive as you are able so you have plenty of time to peruse the purses that are available to win and make your raffle ticket purchases for the purses you want!
- Raffle tickets will be on sale throughout the evening.
- Raffle tickets for regular purse raffles will be sold for $5.00 a piece.
- Raffle tickets for the POWER PURSE, sponsored by Scientific & Regulatory Consultants, will be on sale throughout the evening for $10.00 a piece and the POWER PURSE will be the final raffle of the evening.
- All raffle tickets can be purchased using cash, check, debit or credit card.
- If you happen to be so lucky as to win more than one purse prize you may return one so another guest has the opportunity to win.
- There will be a cash bar available throughout the evening. There will be water at each table and soft drinks at the bar are complimentary.
- If you are a lucky purse winner we will need you to fill out a short form in accordance with charity gaming regulations and we will ask you to have your picture taken with your new purse so that we may a.) share it with the Purse Sponsor and b.) use your photo for promotional purposes.
- Enjoy your evening at Power of the Purse and remember, all proceeds go to a wonderful cause, the Kindergarten Countdown Program.
- If there is any reason you need to contact us before the event, please do not hesitate to call us at 244-6454.
We cannot wait to see you at the BEAUTIFUL, NEW Union 12 Event Center on Thursday !
Cindy Baker, Executive Director
Leslie von Seggern, Program Coordinator